Metrolight DLD™ 480W Programmable IoT DriverlessDriver™ (Coming Soon)
Metrolight DLD™ driver technology offers highly efficient, proven and programmable solution based on unique wireless and BLE technology that drives and controls LEDs at a competitive price for IoT applications.
The DLD™ offers complete adaptability to the LED design and user's needs.
This DLD™ is a part of large IoT network suitable for SmartCity SmartOffice and SmartHome solutions.
The DLD™ provides Independence control of each channel with fault protection of either the LED or the DLD™.
The DLD™ is self configured, no configuration required – be it a single luminaire or multiple LED lamps connected in parallel to the same channel with various power requirements, the DLD™ will configure itself to provide each lamp with its appropriate power, provided that they are all built for the same voltage input.
Any LED design change which may be required in the future, involves mere programming of the DLD™ driver to the newly required current.
No radio connection loss – using a proprietary technology, RF connectivity is assured with immunity to physical barriers and radio interferences. The DLD™ provides highly efficient communication infrastructure.
Alternatively, the design supports WiFi communication for low cost applications.
Failure safe lighting – LED luminaire most common cause for failure is thermal failure of its driver electronics. By removing the driver, and by controlling the temperature of the light engine, we make LED lighting almost immune to failure.
Luminaire design versatility – removal of the drivers from the luminaire gives designers much greater flexibility to design retrofits for existing conventional lighting fixtures, or the design of new ones.
Increased retrofit power – LED retrofits should fit into existing lamp casings. Given the reduced heat sensitivity of the lamp casings (without the driver), retrofits can sustain higher temperatures – opening room for greater power where existing luminaire space is limited.
• Self Configurable independent 6 channels
• Self-connection to BLE (Including 4.1) Sensors, BLE or NFC configurable
• Highly reliable long range communication infrastructure.
• WiFi optional Version
• Highly reliable interference-free communication
• Full protection against LED overheating (NoSensor Technology)
• Provides Lamp Design Versatility and simpler retrofitting– No driver inside no over heat
• Eliminates cable length limitations
• Modular design for additional LED channels
• Single DLD™ can be supported by several power units for greater output power
• Low Cost
• Protections: Short circuit, Over Current, Over Voltage, Over Temperature
• Improved efficiency (up to 97%)
• 1 Universal SKU replacing numerous of dedicated items
• DC input (10-54VDC)
• Reprogramming of output current at any time.