Metrolight LitoComTM LED Driver Communication Interface
Metrolight’s “LitoCom” is a smart Interface built to add remote control and monitoring capabilities to any LED lighting driver, be it as a retrofit of existing luminaires or an add-on to existing LED lighting product lines, without any additional change.
It is available in wired or wireless (sub-giga RF or WIFI) configurations and priced at unprecedented low prices compared to products with inferior functionality in these categories.
Metrolight provides the network management software for each of the communication methods – wire, wireless, RF, and WIFI, including end-point discovery, registration and transmission protocols. There are a number of third-party back office control and monitoring systems that are interfaced to this infrastructure offering customers best of breed selection to answer their needs.
With its auxiliary power output and additional communication ports, the LitoCom is built for the IoT (internet of things) world, allowing additional sensors to be served by its power supply and communication infrastructure.
· Automatically detects DALI ED.1 or ED. 2
· Operating range from 40VDC to 200VDC
· Connects also with MADLI (Metrolight Addressable Digital Interface) communication interface
· Can be connected to ANY LED Driver, with standard analog dimming port.
· Provides ON/OFF, CUT OFF, DIMMING controls, Output Readings, and accumulated energy consumption
· Auxiliary 24VDC
· Can be connected to Wireless Antenna or Wired communication
· Small size and low cost
· No extra power required
· Suitable for LED Indoor and outdoor lighting applications
· Simple retrofitting of existing luminaries – Mostly rerouting wires
· 5 years warranty